ScuttleBuddy - The Legal Stuff
- Keep screws and gloves away from small children as they may pose a choking hazard.
- Use the gloves and dust mask when handling insulation, wear eye protection and long sleeves to further your protection.
- Product edges may be rough, sharp or pointed; use care when handling.
- ScuttleBuddy should not be used or stored within 24 inches of an open flame or heat source such as a recessed ceiling fixture or other heat generating devices.
- ScuttleBuddy makes no specific claim to energy savings as all homes, energy usage and existing insulation differ.
- LIMITED WARRANTY: This product is warranted to be free from defects in material for a period of 1 (one) year from the date of purchase. This warranty applies to the original consumer purchaser and only when used in its intended use and service. If this product is found to be defective, the manufacturer’s only obligation, and your exclusive remedy, is the repair or replacement of the product at the manufacturer’s discretion, provided that the product has not been damaged through misuse, abuse, accident, modifications, alterations, neglect or mishandling. This warranty shall not apply to any product that is found to have been improperly installed, set-up, or used in any way not in accordance with the instructions supplied with the product. This warranty shall not apply to a failure of the product as a result of an accident, misuse, abuse, negligence, alteration, or faulty installation, or any other failure not relating to faulty material or workmanship. This warranty shall not apply to the finish on any portion of the product, such as surface and/or weathering, as it is considered normal wear and tear. The manufacturer does not warrant and especially disclaims any warranty, whether expressed or implied, of fitness for a particular purpose, other than the warranty contained herein. The manufacturer specifically disclaims any liability and shall not be liable for any consequential or incidental loss or damage, including any labor / expense costs involved in the replacement or repair of said product.
- Returns may be made within 30 days of receipt of product and must have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) which can be obtained by writing to . Only complete unused and undamaged kits shall be eligible for returns. Purchaser is responsible for return postage and a restocking fee of $7.00 shall apply to any returned kits. Reimbursement shall be in the same form as was made under the original purchase.